Frankfort villa was originally a fortified residence dating back to the 17th century, and it has recently undergone a refurbishment transforming this a 6 bedroom beachfront villa into one of the most desirable and sought after properties in Jamaica, but keeping the original structures and charm of the bygone plantation era. The secluded 300ft white sand beach in front of the villa is quite an attraction and has been enjoyed by many a well known guest. It is no surprise why the owner chooses this as his winter home.
The accommodation at Frankfort is with the main house and a separate self contained cottage. The main house, which is the old 18th century sugar wharf house with an open-plan, elegantly furnished airy dining / living room downstairs, with beamed ceilings, a satellite TV, VCR, and stereo, plus a state of the art kitchen. There is also wireless internet which reaches your beach sun lounger !. The living area opens out on to veranda, stretching the full length of the villa, the ideal place for lazing away the day and then entertaining in the evening.
Upstairs are three comfortably spacious, air-conditioned bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, radio/CD and TV, including a master bedroom with a 42’ plasma TV and dressing area.
There is also an additional bedroom is located in another charming house situated steps away from the beach with the background sounds of the of the sea washing over the soft sand. This was the old school house, and is now restored into a self contained 1 bedroom house with a bathroom and bedroom upstairs and a living room downstairs.
As with all the villas on the Prospect Plantation Estate, the house is fully staffed with a cook, butler, housekeeper/laundress and all night security. Guests can also enjoy the free use of the Estate's tennis court, mini-golf course, jitney and horse back riding tours all within an easy 5 minute walk of the villa, plus there is a friendly on-site management team to assist you during your stay.
The other villas at Prospect Plantation include :
Wag- Water – 3 bedrooms – located next door to Frangipani if larger groups are travelling together.
Villa Frangipani – 4 bedrooms
Villa Somewhere – 5 bedrooms
Villa Amenities & Features:
• 6 bedrooms – air conditioned
• 5 Star accommodation and service
• Full staff: 2 butlers, 2 housekeepers, cook and gardener
• 300 ft private white sand beach
• 8 person hot tub
• Lush, tropical landscaped gardens
• Nortel phone / intercom in each room
• Wireless broadband internet access (works from the beach)
• 42″ plasma TV in master bedroom
• Flat screen TV in each bedroom
• iPod sound dock in each bedroom
• BOSE wave radio / CD player in each bedroom
• Ocean kayaks, table tennis and tennis court access
• Discounted Prospect Plantation tour and horseback riding
• Discounted green fees at Sandals Upton Golf course
• Discounted / priority booking of Dolphin Cove attractions
• Meal Plan available
• Complimentary airport transfers (based on a 7 night stay)
• Overnight security
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Beach Front
- Car Recommended
- Ceiling Fans
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- iPod connection
- Iron & Board
- Sea view
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
- Wireless Internet
• 2 butlers
• 2 housekeepers
• Overnight security.
|From||To||Min Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|16-Apr-2020||14-Dec-2020||3||$3,174 USD||$22,218 USD|
|15-Dec-2020||04-Jan-2021||10||$5,074 USD||$35,518 USD|
|05-Jan-2021||15-Apr-2021||3||$3,768 USD||$26,377 USD|
|16-Apr-2021||14-Dec-2021||3||$3,174 USD||$22,218 USD|
Prices quoted are per night and per week. Food and drink are not included in villa rates. A minimum of 10 nights is required for bookings during the Christmas period. Rates include room tax of US$1/room/night.
Prices may be subject to local taxes and service charges where appropriate and they may also change without notice - Call or email for more details.
• A short drive from Ocho Rios
• 2 hours drive from either Montego Bay or Kingston international airports.