Ani Private Resorts Sri Lanka
Ani Private Resorts Sri Lanka is a private estate is situated in the beautiful region of Dikwella, on the Southern Coast of Sri Lanka. The estate offers 15 suites across two villas, which synergise contemporary architecture with the finest bespoke fittings and finishings to provide the ultimate luxury villa holiday. Within the sanctuary of this exclusive destination, designed and curated by leading French architect Reda Amalou, one will find a plethora of first class conveniences, including an authentic Spa offering a menu of Asian inspired treatments, oversized pools which showcase spellbinding views of the surrounding landscape, dedicated children's pools with waterslides galore and ample areas for dining on Chef Cyril's attentively crafted dishes from across the globe.
Encompassing over 5 acres Ani Private Resorts Sri Lanka features two detached villas. Guests may opt to rent the estate as a whole or select one villa only, but only one party staying at any one time
VILLA MONARA - • 8 Bedrooms comprising of 3 Split-Level master suites, 3 Classic master suites and 2 King/ Twin Guest Suites• Open air event pavilion• Enclosed living sala • Enclosed library • Enclosed games & TV room • Open dining sala• Pool bar • 2 Open living salas• 24 meter beachfront pool • Kids pool with water slide
VILLA DIVIA - • 7 Bedrooms comprising of 3 Split-level master suites, 3 Classic master suites and 1 King/ Twin Guest Suite• Enclosed living sala • Enclosed library • Enclosed games & TV room• Open dining sala• Pool bar• Open living sala• 23 meter beachfront pool• Kids’ pool with water slide
A truly stunning setting for wedding, milestone occassions, or corporate retreats Ani Villas Sri Lanka boasts an events pavillion with a picture perfect ocean backdrop.
In addition to stunning stretches of beachfront and crystal clear waters guests can choose from a wide range of complimentary on/ off site activities, including: Southeast Asian cooking classes with the executive chef • Tennis lessons • Personal training • Yoga light lessons • Meditation • Aqua aerobics• Cross fit • Beach volleyball • Beach jogging • Cycling tour • Local walk and trek
ANI PRIVATE RESORTS ARE ALSO LOCATED IN :
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking on site
- Childrens Pool
- Communal Facilities
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Games Room
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Tennis Court
- Wireless Internet
CHILDREN’S PROGRAMME Water slide & children's pool ; Children's Cooking Lessons - from baking cookies or learning a little Sri Lankan cooking ; cycling tour - for competent cyclists of any age ; beach walk ; cricket or football lessons ; shuffleboard court ; yoga & meditation for children ; arts & crafts 4 hours daily are complimentary for 4 children aged 4 years and above;
For younger children – babysitting services can be organised upon request
EXCURSIONS ADVENTURE • Surfing Lessons
CULTURE • Dance Classes
EXPLORATION • Whale & Dolphin watching • Galle Fort • Turtle Hatchery & Mask village • Tea Plantation
- House keeper
- Maintenance Person
A full compliment is on hand to ensure everything you need is taken care of
up to 8 hours complimentary babysitting per day is included
Rental rates are subject to 15.44 % TAX plus 10.00 % service charge.
All rates exclusive of 10% service charge and 15.44 % government taxes. Rates, taxes and service charges may be subject to change without notice. Rates based on 6 Suites and 15 Suite Full Estate. Minimum stay 10 nights over Easter/Passover, 14 nights over Festive period and 5 nights at all other times of year. Rates also available for 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14 Suite rental.
• Full-board gourmet menus including full breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Daily snacks, free-flow beverages (premier spirits, wines, cocktails, soft drinks & juices).
• Daily massages and treatments (between 7 and 15 treatments/massages per day depending on size of group)
• Up to 3 hours of babysitting for 2 children.
• Laundry (wash & fold), international calling, high-speed WiFi, Netflix in every room, music streaming on Apple Music.
• One roundtrip transfer from the Colombo airport
• Wedding/Event planning, coordination (no event fees)
• Southeast Asian cooking classes with executive chef Cyril
• Tennis lessons (and hitting partner)
• Cycling tour with mountain bikes, local walks & trek for adults and kids
• Children’s activities including treasure hunt, arts & crafts, kid’s cooking/baking classes
Kalukatiya Watta, Maliyadda Dickwella, Sri Lanka MH 81200
• 9 minute drive to Dickwella Market
• 14 minute drive to Town of Gandara
• Beachfront to Dickwella Beach
• 20 minute drive to Mawella Lagoon Airport (DIW)
• 90 km to Mattala International Airport (HRI)