Apes Hill Villas in Barbados
Apes Hill villas in Barbados are ideal for those looking for the best golfing experience. Apes Hill is a wonderful place to live. Enjoy a luxury villa on a gated community and enjoy living in harmony with nature.
There are few resorts in Barbados with so much to offer residents. Apes Hill has recently gone under new ownership and there are huge improvements and additions underway.
The Apes Hill Golf and Beach Club facilities are due to open in November 2022.
Club members will be entitled to:
- Cloud based members portal -allowing members to be cashless in resort, book a tee time, schedule a class and have food and beverages delivered to them.
- Access to the renovated 18 hole, par 72 championship golf course, with 19th hole lake island green. Golf carts with GPS systems.
- The new 9 hole, par 3 course.
- The Golf Performance and Teaching Centre.
- Short game practive area and driving range.
- Renovated club house with a concierge, board room, The Drunken Monkey Bar, veranda restauraant, proshop and locker rooms.
- The new outdoor clubhouse offering a full service daytime food and beverage facility.
- Fitness and Sport Centre with lap pool, Zen yoga garden, cardio equipment, free weights, locker rooms, table tennis, flood lit tennis and padel tennis court.
- Full service spa.
- Nature walking/biking trails with Calisthenic outdoor gym leading to the fishing reservoir.
- Apes Hill farm shop and community garden.
There are resale properties and new build properties for sale. If you prefer to buy one of the existing Apes Hill villas for sale then we also have a small selection of properties available. Click here to see them.
If you would like to choose your site and choose from one of the designs available from Apes Hill you can have your own brand new property built to spec.
Here is one of the designs for a contemporary property for sale in Apes Hill.
Apes Hill is a short drive from some of Barbados' best west coast beaches. It is less than a 20 minute drive from Holetown where there are many amenities. These includes banks, supermarkets, the Lime Grove Shopping Mall and many restaurants and cafes.
Historic Speightstown is less than 20 minutes drive away.
Apes Hill is an ideal place to live. Centrally located and in a secure environment where there is so much to do. Dip in and out of social activities as much or as little as you like.
Contact us today and we will be happy to discuss your requirements. We will help you find the perfect spot for your dream home.
If you are interested in buying a property in Apes Hill contact us today
For long term rentals in Barbados visit longtermrentalsbarbados.com
For holidays in Barbados visit barbadosdreamvillas.com