Crow's Nest - Peter Island Resort
Peter Island is currently being renovated after the devastation caused by Hurricane Irma in 2017 - the resort is not anticipcating to be open until around November 2019
Crows Nest Villa at Peter Island is perched on a hill high above the resort, it affords stunning panoramic views of the sea and Virgin Islands in all directions.
Entering through this luxury villa's massive wooden doors, guests step into the airy living area, with its coffered-ceiling, marble and wood surfaces, and overstuffed furnishings. The dramatic dining area has Marge Carson-designed table and chairs. All bedrooms feature King size beds and offer complete privacy and en-suite baths with deep two-person Jacuzzi soaking tubs and showers, secluded verandas and separate entrances
There is a seamless connection between the lavishly appointed interior and the expansive outdoor environments, with two pools and decks on both the north and south exposures.
Villa Features include:
• Villa can accommodate eight guests
• Fully appointed kitchen
• Wet bar
• 52-inch TV in living room with entertainment center
• A personal staff including a butler, chef, housekeeper, & a private vehicle & driver for personal use
• 6,500-square-foot interior
• 5,200-square-foot exterior
• Convenient to the resort’s main lobby, restaurant and beach
• Seamless-edge pool and dipping pool with decks on both
• North and South exposures
• Outdoor grilling area
For other accommodation at Peter Island Resort and Spa please click here.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Included
- CD Player
- Ceiling Fans
- Communal Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Iron & Board
- Media Room
- Plunge Pool
- Private Pool
- Wireless Internet
Rates on request.
Please call or message for rates, availability or further information
Peter Island Resort & Spa, British Virgin Islands